This type of ready mix plaster plant is used to produce tile adhesive for the construction industry. It is capable of processing waste materials into tile adhesive that is highly cost effective. Before selecting tile adhesive manufacturing plant for your business there are certain things you should consider. The more detail you provide regarding your particular requirements the easier it will be for the supplier to offer you the best professional advice and help you make a smart, cost-saving investment.
Questions to Answer regarding your tile adhesive production requirements:
– The type and scale of your project
– Productivity needs per day that will influence the capacity of the equipment you choose
– The type of raw materials you will use. Finding the most cost-effective raw materials will affect the overall cost of the project
– What type of packaging method you require
– Whether auxiliary equipment will be needed
Once you have decided on the type of ready mix plaster plant that is best for your business, we will ship the equipment to you and answer any questions you have online. When the equipment arrives we will provide the operators with free training and guidance on the required techniques for a smooth operation.
What Are the Advantages of a Tile Adhesive Making Machine
By using the living environment of residents in the area can be protected as there is no need to transfer raw materials to the site. This avoids a dirty and disorderly site that normally happens when concrete is mixed on-site and also prevents the flow of cement mud into the sewers of a city. The use of pre-mixed mortar can significantly improve the quality of construction projects as well as extend the life of these projects. Check more:http://www.aparthotelamaranta.com/things-to-consider-when-choosing-a-dry-mix-mortar-plant-manufacturer/.
Our quality production lines, from mini dry mortar to special a dry mortar equipment is in use in countries all over the world including Vietnam, Peru, India, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Iran, Thailand, and Indonesia. With our excellent free training for local operators all our customers have learned how to operate their equipment efficiently, safely, and cost-effectively.
What Are the Main Components of a Tile Adhesive Production Line Plant?
– Fully automatic computerized control
– Pre-treatment, cooling, drying, and storage of wet sand
– Storage of cement, filler, and additives
– Batching and metering of main auxiliary materials
– Mixing and stirring
– Packaging in bags or bulk
In addition, a dry-mixed mortar production line includes the following systems:
– Screening system
– Monitoring system
– Conveying system
– Sand making system
– Sand separation system
– Dust Removal system
– Material feeding system
– Environmental protection storage unit
– Lifting and conveying system
– Fine sand recovery device
– PLC integrated control system
– Sound insulation
– Dust-proof device
– Modular structure
Small dry mortar plant is a completely integrated set of dry sand production systems in a fully enclosed, highly intensive tower-type structure that integrates the following:
• High-efficiency sand making
• Gradation adjustment
• Optimization and reshaping
• Improved production efficiency
• Improvement of various performance indexes such as gradation and powder content, and grain type.
You are welcome to visit us at our factory or contact us to discuss your unique requirements.